Our goal is to help you improve and enjoy the game of golf. Our USGTF certified instructor, Larry McKinney, utilizes state of the art video equipment during his sessions to allow you to see exactly where improvements can be made.
Larry offers a great variety of formats and lessons to fit every golfer’s need. Choose from one-on-one lessons or group lessons. Group lessons are great for getting friends together and can be more economical and far less intimidating. Don’t have a lot of time? Choose a 10 minute mini lesson before your next round. Larry takes lesson reservations all year round. You can contact him directly or call the Pro Shop and we will contact him for you.
Small business owner: If you are looking for a great way to help employees, guests, or customers, group lessons can be a great teambuilding activity and may be just what you are looking for. Check the Pro Shop for details.
We guarantee that you will enjoy Larry’s teaching style, which is sure to help you improve your score and your enjoyment on the golf course.
Get Started by calling Larry @ 573-335-1422
Things to Try:
- Try a Mini Lesson
- Consider a group lesson if you are self-conscious about private lessons.
Golf Lesson Features
- State of the Art Video Analysis including a copy for in home viewing
- Full swing and short game instruction with emphasis on proper setup, grip, posture and swing mechanics.
- Stress solid fundamentals based on individual characteristics of student's (size, age, gender, physical limitations, etc.)
- Course management and proper practice techniques.
|1 Hour Private||$50|
|30 Minute Private||$35|
|Junior 1 hour||$35|
|Junior 30 Minute||$25|
|Mini Lesson (10 minute)||$10|