(not all policies in effect are listed below)
- All golfers must check-in at least 20 minutes prior to play or risk losing their tee time.
- Golfers should be at the first tee and ready to play at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
- Collared shirts are required and metal spikes are not allowed.
- All food and beverage must be purchased at the course.
- WE PLAY READY GOLF (excepting only sanctioned tournaments).
- We expect players to complete a round in less than 4 hours 15 minutes, including a quick stop at the turn.
- If your group fails to increase pace of play you may be required to skip a hole to return to your proper position.
- Children under 15 must be supervised at all times and parents are responsible for their behavior.
- Drivers and passengers are equally responsible for damage to golf carts. All players are responsible for damage or injury they may cause.
- Repair ball marks and divots as you play
- Rain checks may be obtained due to inclement weather, based upon the number of unfinished holes. We do not offer rain checks due to “cold weather” when winter rates are in effect!